- At Vancity Releaf, your privacy and security are integral. We rely on trusted information management systems to ensure your details remain encrypted and secure.
- The information that we collect is used to provide you with the best online shopping experience while mitigating any possible security risk.
Information We Collect
Sign Up Information
On opening an account with us, we require certain person information to complete your order. This includes:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Your name and mailing address are used to facilitate the delivery of your purchased goods to you.
- Your email address is used to send you a receipt of your order following purchase, so that we may contact you if needed, and for any other communications which you opt into receiving from Vancity Releaf.
- We require a copy of your Government Issued photo ID to prove you are 19+.
Additional Personal Information
- Vancity Releaf may occasionally contact a customer directly to acquire more information in order to assist in delivering an order.
This information includes, but is not limited, to:
- Age Verification
- Address Verification
- Order Number Verification
- Telephone Number
In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a customer submitted an inaccurate birth date (by claiming that they were over 19 but weren’t), we will immediately close and delete his or her account.
- Cookies are text files that sit on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
- Vancity Releaf recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
- Our systems and processes are regularly audited and comply with industry standards to prevent the compromise of customer information.
Updating and Changing Information
- You may change or update the information you have provided to us previously through the “My Account” tab on the site’s menu.
- Vancity Releaf respects your privacy and will not report any information relating to member’s accounts to any third party agencies.
- If you have a complaint regarding Vancity Releaf and your data privacy, please email us at email@example.com
Disclosing Your Information
- Vancity Releaf will not pass your information on to third parties and does not work in conjunction with any related companies that may want your personal information for reasons beyond the scope of completing your transaction with Vancity Releaf.
- If you wish to conduct a transaction with Vancity Releaf, you will need to provide us with your contact details, as Vancity Releaf is an online-based store. However, please feel free to browse our website, products, and services anonymously before placing an order with Vancity Releaf.
Vancity Releaf Policy
- All customers of Vancity Releaf will only receive promotional emails from Vancity Releaf if they have opted in to receive such emails. These promotional emails will only relate to Vancity Releaf. Vancity Releaf does not provide its customers’ email addresses to any third party at any time. If a customer wishes to stop receiving promotional emails, news, and updates, they can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to the most recently received email by referring to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- You can unsubscribe from all email announcements at any time. To unsubscribe from any special offer mailers, simply refer to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the most recently sent email, or alternatively, contact us.